See the article for a full weekend schedule.
A schedule full of events comes to Onoway this weekend for its annual Heritage Days.
Friday, June 7:
- All day: Onoway Minor Hockey Slow Pitch Tournament at Swede Morin Ball Diamonds
- 3:00-8:00 p.m.: Royal Canadian Legion Supper. Doors open at 3 pm, supper service at 5:30 pm (reservations recommended)
- 6:30-11 p.m.: Free Family Dance at the arena, DJ plays requests.
Saturday, June 8
- 7:30-10 a.m.: Onoway Fish & Game Pancake Breakfast & Birdhouse Building at the Onoway Community Hall
- 8:00 a.m. Adults, 9:45 a.m. Kids: MAD DASH Fun Run - 5km & 10km; bike decorating 10-11 a.m.
- 9:00-4:00 p.m.: Legion Garage Sale; lunch at noon, open house.
- 10:00-12:00 p.m.: Parade Marshalling at the bus loop.
- 10:00-5:00 p.m.: Quilt Show at the Community Hall
- 11:00-3:00 p.m.: Farmers Market and concession at the Onoway Arena.
- 12:00-4:00: Golden Club Pies & Hot Dogs.
- 12:00-3:00 p.m.: Throw Your Sticks for the Joe - Ball Hockey Fun at the Joe Arena.
- 12:00-3:00 p.m.: Garage Sale at the Heritage Center
- 12:00-4:00 p.m.: Heritage Days Auto Show on Main Street. Registration 10:30 am, awards at 3 pm.
- 12:00-4:00 p.m.: Axe Throwing.
- 12:00-4:00 p.m.: Museum Open.
- 12:00-4:00 p.m.: Museum Garage Sale.
- 12:00-4:00 p.m.: Kids Zone bouncy castles, petting zoo, and concession.
- 12:00-5:00 p.m.: Community Garage Sale.
- 3:00-6:00 p.m.: Crime Watch Tent.
- 8:30 p.m.: Ag Society Dance With Garrett Gregory at the Onoway Arena. Doors open at 8:30 p.m., NO MINORS
Sunday, June 9
Onoway Minor Hockey Slow Pitch Tournament at Swede Morin Ball Diamonds finishes at 1:00 p.m.