OHS Investigate Death at a Parkland County Business

A suspected carbon monoxide leak has led to one fatality and several in hospital.

Occupational Health and Safety are now investigating a workplace death in the Acheson Industrial Area.

Investigators received notification shortly before 8 a.m. that a man had died and several others had fallen ill due to a suspected carbon monoxide leak. At this time the status of those hospitalized is unknown.

As the investigation carries on the business has been identified as Dave's Diesel Repair.

Further details will be presented as they become available.



More from Local News

Social Networks

Recently Played Songs

The One For All Club

Join the exclusive VIP club today!