James Elias Flynn was found with Methamphetamenes, Cocaine, multiple weapons and ID Cards.
An Edson man has been arrested and is facing multiple charges.
On May 7, 2020, at approximately 7 a.m., Edson RCMP received a complaint of suspicious males possibly breaking into a seacan container in the area of 47th Street and 3rd Avenue in Edson.
Police arrested a suspect and conducted a search that resulted in the seizure of Methamphetamenes, Cocaine, an air soft pistol, bear spray, a machete, a stolen driver’s license and other stolen identification cards and stolen vehicle keys
As a result of further investigation, Edson RCMP were able to link the suspect to additional stolen property, a theft of motor vehicle and flight from police that occurred in the Edson area on April 21 and 29, 2020.
22-year-old James Elias Flynn is facing the following charges:
· Possession of a weapon for a dangerous purpose (x3)
· Possession of stolen property exceeding $5,000 (x2)
· Possession, without lawful excuse, of identity documents that relate to another person
· Possession of a controlled substance (x4) (methamphetamine, oxycodone pills, cocaine)
· Flight from peace officer (x2)
· Possession of stolen property not exceeding $5,000 (x14)
· Possession of break-in instruments
· Theft of motor vehicle
Flynn was remanded into police custody and is scheduled to appear in Grande Prairie Provincial Court on May 25, 2020.