1. Eligibility NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. This Contest is open to legal residents of Canada. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. Employees of Blackgold Broadcasting Inc. and, where applicable, the Contest Sponsor (“Contest Sponsor”), their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members and those with whom they are domiciled each are not eligible. Please check each individual Contest entry form and/or Contest announcement for age restrictions and/or special instructions.
2. How to Enter The Entrant must listen to 93.1 and 88.1 The ONE for contest details to be eligible. By entering the Contest, the Entrant consents to the release of his/her name. The Entrant declares to have complied with the Contest Rules. Further, the winner must conform to all directions given by the Contest organizers or his/her participation in the Contest will be denied. All entries become the property of Blackgold Broadcasting Inc. and will not be returned to entrants.
3. Contest Period All entries will be received during the week or weeks of the Contest.
4. Prize The prize is neither refundable nor transferable and cannot be extended. Documents once issued in the name of the winner are not transferable or refundable. Note that all applicable taxes and issuance fees are the sole responsibility of the winner. Prize must be accepted as awarded and no cash equivalent is available. NO SUBSTITUTION OF PRIZES IS PERMITTED EXCEPT BY OWLKIDS OR CONTEST SPONSOR IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION. Blackgold Broadcasting Inc./CONTEST SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SUBSTITUTE ANY PRIZES WITH ANOTHER PRIZE OF EQUAL OR GREATER VALUE. PRIZES ARE NON-TRANSFERABLE AND ARE NOT REDEEMABLE FOR CASH OR CREDIT.
5. Winner Selection and Qualification For random draws: A random draw will be executed by Blackgold Broadcasting Inc. for the prize, in Leduc, AB, from all eligible entries received on or before the Contest closing date. The odds of winning a prize will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received on or before the applicable Contest closing date. A selected entrant who has not successfully filled all the mandatory fields will be deemed to have forfeited the prize and Blackgold Broadcasting Inc./Contest Sponsor shall be entitled to select a new name from the qualified entrants. Prize winners will be emailed or phoned and may be required to complete and return a release form in order to redeem their prize. Return of email notification as undeliverable after 3 attempts or return of mailed prize as undeliverable will result in forfeit of prize. By entering this Contest the entrants automatically agree to accept and abide by these General Rules and Regulations. For judged Contests: Unless otherwise specified, the judging panel will consist of Blackgold Broadcasting Inc. editorial and design staff. Judges will look for originality and creativity from all eligible entries. Prize winners will be emailed or phoned and may be required to complete and return a release form in order to redeem their prize. Return of email notification as undeliverable after 3 attempts or return of mailed prize as undeliverable will result in forfeit of prize. By entering this Contest the entrants automatically agree to accept and abide by these General Rules and Regulations.
6. General Terms and Conditions Contest entrants agree to abide by the terms of these General Rules and Regulations and by the decisions of the judging panel, which are final on all matters pertaining to the Contest. This Contest is governed by the laws of Canada. All federal and local laws and regulations apply. All taxes, fees, and surcharges on prizes are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. By entering, participants release and hold harmless the Contest Sponsors, Blackgold Broadcasting Inc., and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, and employees (collectively, “Contest Entities”) from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the Contest, or the use or acceptance of any prize won. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations apply. BY ENTERING THIS CONTEST, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE GENERAL RULES AND REGULATIONS. The rules will be posted at all times at www.onefm.ca/contests. Entrants further agree to be bound by the decisions of the judging panel, which shall be final and binding in all respects. UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED, USERS CAN ENTER AN UNLIMITED AMOUNT OF ENTRIES. ABUSERS OF THE ENTRY POLICY WILL BE DISQUALIFIED OR RESTRICTED AT CONTEST SPONSOR’S DISCRETION.
7. Limitations of Liability If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned, Blackgold Broadcasting Inc. /Contest Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Contest. Except as expressly warranted herein, the Prizes are provided to winners as is• without further warranty of any kind. IN NO EVENT SHALL CONTEST ENTITIES BE RESPONSIBLE HEREUNDER FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, OR INDIRECT DAMAGES, EVEN IF CONTEST ENTITIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.